Notice to Tenant
100 250 $100.00 - $250.00
- Draft, review, and send a Notice to Cease or Notice to Quit to tenant
Differences Between Notice to Cease and Notice to Quit:
- Notice to Cease puts the tenant on notice of a statutory (or lease) violation and also allows the tenant an opportunity to "cure" the alleged violation.
- Notice to Quit is used to notify tenants that they must either comply with an order, or quit and give up possession of the rental property within a certain period of time. Notice to Quit is required for all good cause evictions, except for eviction due to non-payment of rent.
Landlord shall receive via email only a copy of the mailed Notice to tenant.
- Standard Delivery - Delivered within 48 Work Hours
- RUSH DELIVERY - Delivered within 12 Work Hours